When in Rome

Travelling never seems to stop. Some of my friends from the US are on a trip through Europe, so I decided to meet up with them in Rome. Perhaps August is not the best month to go there - it's hot and sticky- , but if fit my schedule and it was a nice end of the service year. Also, it was a chance to discover a very old and historic city. Last but not least, there's an abundance of delicious food, desserts, wine, coffee and ice-cream.

Ciampino Airport

Iced coffee and pastries. Delish!

Travelling friends

I had the best food the first night. Risotto with a nice white wine.


I think everyone recognizes this building





Cat sanctuary

Pantheon





Piazza Navona


The Spanish steps were closed off

National Museum of Rome


Details from the Museum of Vatican City























Fontana di Trevi



Borghese Museum

Beautiful door





Trastevere




Comments